Clonyard is situated between the villages of Rockcliffe and Kippford in a secluded position near the solway coast.
Numerous small villages are dotted around the countryside, each with it’s own individual charm.
The country town of Kirkcudbright is well known in art circles for its historical connections with the ‘Glasgow Boys’.
Castle Douglas is the local market town and now prides itself on having the reputation and title of Galloway’s “Food Town”.
- Clonyard has 6 golf courses within 10 miles
- Mersehead RSPB reserve is close by
- Close to the Kippford sailing centre
- Excellent walking and cycling tracks in the surrounding countryside
- Salmon and trout fishing on the Urr and nearby lochs
- Safe grounds for children to play in